A self-starter and quick learner looking for a position with a creative team. Versatile skill set with experience in graphics, media editing, production, customer service, and common sense. I’m loyal and dependable; obsessive and self-motivated; a detail-oriented team player who will never shrink from a challenge. If I go home at the end of the day having learned something new – about myself, my job, or the world around me – then it was a day well spent.
EDITOR, "OPEN ARMS", HAND CRANK FILMS; SEATTLE — MARCH 2018 (CONTRACT)
MARKETING COORDINATOR, BOTANICAL DESIGNS; SEATTLE — JUNE 2018 – JULY (TEMPORARY)
• Creating well-designed client presentations in PowerPoint, using Photoshop for images.
• Assisting in developing new marketing materials and update existing collateral.
• Collaborating with Design and Sales teams and maintain organization of RFPs and sales leads.
• Providing excellent client service by phone, email and in-person
• Photographing of project spaces for team reference and marketing materials.
• Ingestion, conversion, and exportation of project files for a video on Native American doulas in the Seattle area.
• Assisting the Director and Producer in the management of assets and related documents.
• Responsible for independently cutting together project versions using Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Production, placement, and adjustment of lower thirds, music, titles, audio channels.
• Uploading edits to Frame.io for Hand Crank and client approval/comments.
• Maintaining a tidy computer system to ensure an efficient workflow.
ASST TEACHER/LOGISTICS MGR, CREATIVE CODING FOR KIDS; SEATTLE — DECEMBER 2017 – PRESENT (PT)
• Responsible for assisting lead instructor in teaching elementary-age students computer coding basics.
• Manage and encourage students to maintain focus while working on project-based assignments.
• Ensure that the learning environment is exciting and fun for children, while maintaining productivity.
• Making sure all of the required equipment is where it needs to be to ensure that classes run smoothly.
• Organizing of the office and internal systems.
FREELANCE VIDEOGRAPHER, I AM ON LOCATION; SPOKANE/SEATTLE — APRIL 2017–DECEMBER 2017
• Responding to event alerts and arriving in timely manner to capture footage via iPhone in 4K.
• Upload footage to proprietary website where newsrooms can purchase and access clips for broadcast use.
• Maintain footage quality by keeping a steady hand and broadcast-style composition.
IMAGE EDITOR, DORIAN STUDIO; SPOKANE, WA — AUGUST 2017–NOVEMBER 2017 (seasonal)
• Responsible for editing 100 images daily, sometimes more depending on the current client demands.
• Committed to constantly learning and evolving skills in Photoshop.
• Supported a team of five other seasonal employees to ensure timelines were met by finding the best way to get the required volume of edits completed on time.
• Practiced time-management, discipline, and self-motivation skills in order to do my job without instruction.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETAILZ, INC.; SPOKANE, WA — MARCH 2016–DECEMBER 2016
• Owned the Amazon and eBay customer service accounts, servicing on average 100 customers daily at Etailz, an industry leader in third-party selling on Amazon, eBay, Jet, and Walmart.
• Responded within 24 hours for all customer inquiries (i.e. messages, emails, or calls); ensuring satisfaction was met through providing solutions to problems and answering questions.
• Evaluated operational processes, pioneering solutions when inefficiencies were discovered.
• Drove $700k in revenue through case reimbursement, and created a process for reimbursement for the team.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR, APPLE, INC.; CUPERTINO, CA — JULY 2013–FEBRUARY 2016
• Continuously learned about evolving Apple technology, as it is also a passion of mine.
• Resolved roughly 50 customer issues every day on the phone, actively listening and adapting my communication style so I can best conform to their needs while analyzing the problem, and troubleshooting.
• Multitasked between several proprietary applications, while taking concise notes and managing my time metrics effectively (improved these metrics so well that I reached the #7 spot – out of thousands).
DIGITAL MEDIA EDITOR, ILF MEDIA PRODUCTIONS; SPOKANE, WA — August 2008–MARCH 2012
• Compiled all assets for a project after the master edit.
• Consulted with the client regarding project requirements for different market versioning.
• Edited roughly 30 spots a day (being efficient while remaining accurate was key).
• Managed hardware and file system, maintaining tidy organization, and would troubleshoot any issues.
Production Coordinator, ILF MEDIA PRODUCTIONS; SPOKANE, WA — MARCH 2008–August 2008
• Answered and transferred incoming phone calls, including messages.
• Controlled editing schedule.
• Monitored multiple projects ensuring deadlines would be met.
• Served as point person for client in receiving assets.
• Communicated with editors for any later changes.
• Secured project approval from the client.
• Delivered final product in the desired format, either for TV station traffic pickup or upload for broadcast.
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, NXNW PRODUCTIONS; SPOKANE, WA — AUGUST 2006–NOVEMBER 2006
• Assisted the camera crew as a production assistant for the feature film Frank (2006).
• Assisted the locations department as a production assistant for the feature film A Thousand Years of Good Prayers (2006).
Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington — BA, electronic media and film, 2006
Software: Windows OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Suite, some Salesforce experience, Mac OS, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Final Cut 7, Final Cut X, Adobe: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Portfolio, After Effects, iMovie, Photos, Audacity, LineForm, Motion, and various iOS platform applications. Always willing and prepared to learn more.
• very artistic; great sense of color, design, composition
• super MacGyver-y
• proficient at finding anything on the Internet
• can record and edit audio; export (think podcasts)
• technologically adept (plugs, wires, and waves!)
• great sense of humor (some say slightly warped)
• fluent in various social media platforms
• militantly loyal to family, friends, good employers
• really enjoy creating poster art for local music acts
• useful and profitable experience contacting Customer Service for equipment
• replacements/warranty redemptions (I can handle it when you don’t want to!)
• passionate about: grammar, spelling, and punctuation (pro-Oxford comma)
• geeky about Tetris, HGTV, antiquing, music, movies, writing, reading, organizing, and memes
• an eye for photography – digital and film (on Portfolio and Instagram feed: @_daguerreohype)
“Impressive knowledge, both creatively and technically.” – Jim Swoboda, partner, ILF Media
“Mollie has razor-sharp insights, and the kind of perspective that allows for decisive problem-solving.” – Eric Anderson, fellow employee, Apple, Inc.
“Extremely loyal, caring, thoughtful, and upstanding friend; someone I can always count on to be on my side.” – Caroline Schibel, friend
Eric Anderson: past co-worker and family friend; email@example.com, 509.954.1633
Rick Delker: past co-worker, current friend; firstname.lastname@example.org, 509.954.5769
Caroline Schibel: past co-worker, current friend; email@example.com, 509.703.3055